Our DPF Cleaning Services
Unless your DPF is internally damaged, our latest European sophisticated cleaning process is a virtually 100% successful process in restoring your DPF back to full health.
- Your blocked DPF is removed by your service provider and sent to the our DPF Centre for cleaning.
- On arrival, the DPF is endoscope inspected for internal damage and a back pressure test is carried out to check the blockage level.
- The DPF is then placed into our sophisticated cleaning machine which uses the latest European technology and has a deep two-way aqueous clean and drying process to fully remove all soot and ash.
- A further back pressure test is carried out to confirm flow and success of the advanced cleaning process.
- The DPF is then reinspected with an endoscope, certified and signed off with a 12 month warranty.
- Your DPF is then returned to your mechanical service provider who will re-install the unit in the vehicle, carry out diagnostic and resetting routines.
A Thorough Cleaning Process
If you’re looking for a reliable company to carry out DPF cleaning, then we are the team you need. We use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure you can get back on the road again as quickly as possible. Whether your vehicle is a truck, car or van, we have specialist equipment that will be able to identify the performance of your DPF and bring its matter and soot levels down so that it can benefit from an impressive clean.
Using the best tech
Your DPF cleaned and restored using the latest European technology
Cost effective and environmentally friendly solution
Guaranteed DPF cleaning at a 98% rate, with ash and soot removed
We provide warranty
Offering you a 12-month warranty
Same day service
We turn around your DPF needs on the same day
We are a friendly team who give service with a smile